Ecowater Water Treatment Systems
85% of U.S. households live in hard water areas
Save up to 29% on water heater energy costs with a water softener
EcoWater drinking water systems remove 92 known water contaminants
Softer water saves on items such as soap, detergent, and lotion
Without the Plastic Bottles
An EcoWater drinking water purification system is convenient and provides many household benefits:
- • Removes contaminants such as PFOAs, volatile organic compounds and cysts for safe to drink water
- • Reducing plastic waste from purchasing bottles of water
- • Better tasting coffee, cooking, baby formula, and ice cubes
- • Better water for your pets
- • Improved water for your steam irons and house plants
People say that alkaline water
just tastes better!
Water treatment systems are usually tucked away in a basement, garage or utility room, or under a sink, and are often overlooked for extended periods.
The EcoWater HydroLink Plus® Wi-Fi monitoring allows you to monitor your water system and usage from virtually anywhere as well as receive alerts such as:
- •Low salt levels and issues like bridging and blockage that can go otherwise unnoticed for weeks.
- •Excessive amount of water is going to drain.
- •Service reminders and filter changes.
A certified EcoWater professional, armed with the latest in water education and consult tools, ensures you’ll receive a white-glove experience starting with a complimentary consultation.
- 1Call 1-866-455-1788 to request a complimentary in-home consultation.
- 2An EcoWater Dealer will fulfill your order and complete your project, ensuring your satisfaction through the entire process.
- 3Receive a 10% Costco Shop Card on qualifying EcoWater water treatment purchases.
Water Refining Systems are highly recommended as a complete water softening system for your whole home. Refiners provide the added benefit of reducing choramine and chorine taste and odor
Efficient Water Softeners & Anti-Scale Products provide economic solutions for enjoying clean, softened water or reduced scale throughout your home
Reverse Osmosis (RO) Drinking Water Systems now come with an Alkaline filter to enjoy Alkaline water right from your own home
Schedule a Consultation
This home improvement product and service may not be available in all locations. Please call Costco at 1-866-455-1788 for availability in your area.
Full Terms and Conditions provided at consultation.
In some locations, Costco only sells the product and Costco does not offer or perform installation services. For installation in those locations, Costco will recommend a dealer and you will need to pay the dealer separately.
*Costco Shop Card applies to EcoWater material and installation only. Costco Shop Card amount is based on the total PRE-TAX amount paid by the member to Costco. Additional work required, sinks, faucets and other accessories purchased do not count toward the Costco Shop Card total. Please allow up to 4 weeks for the delivery of the Costco Shop Card, after signed completion of the project. See your EcoWater representative for details.
Special order merchandise, custom merchandise and installed merchandise cannot be returned or refunded after the expiration of your three business day right-to-cancel period. This is an exception to Costco’s standard return policy.
Costco Contractor License/Registration List